Sunday, 12 October 2008

Pictures...

Lani LOVES water. She will spend 30 minutes playing in the collected rain water collected in a man hole cover!



This is her in a bucket at grandma's house...this is how she ends up most weekends;





She manages an average of 2 changes of clothes on a Saturday!




Some other cute pictures of her:


Playing with Buzz LightYear - i just thought this was a very grown-up pose.




I loved the leaning!


T-shirt curtesy of Auntie Nona;


'Playing' on the PC.


We went to Joshua's 2nd birthday party. They have a new white kitten, it's beautiful completely white with one blue and one amber eye!! Lani spent 2 hours following the poor thing around. She was completely gentle and lovely to the cat. I wondered whether we should get one - thats the longest she ever spent focussed on anything!! A picture of her with "Beano";

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I shall lend you our two cats! Lani would love them!

Tasha said...

She'd love it!... she wouldn't know which one to talk to first!