I was trying to think of something to describe Lani and whilst i think the blog's title goes a little way to show her personality i think these lyrics do it much better than i could;
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great
(Avril Lavigne: Innocence)
Lani is very outgoing, i have no idea where she got it from - both Mark and I are introverts. She never walks she runs, when she is mad shes angry and when she is happy she is joyous. She is a delight. Her one love is animals and dirt is a close second. She squeals with delight when she can touch an animal. She has no fear. She seems way more intense than Kayne at the same age, but they have very different personalities.
The next post will have some info about her development so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment